PACyber School Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Election's. (WARNING my opinion tend's to offend some people, really it's just my sense of humor)

5 posters

Go down

Who do you wnat to win?

Election's. (WARNING my opinion tend's to offend some people, really it's just my sense of humor) Vote_lcap20%Election's. (WARNING my opinion tend's to offend some people, really it's just my sense of humor) Vote_rcap 20% 
[ 1 ]
Election's. (WARNING my opinion tend's to offend some people, really it's just my sense of humor) Vote_lcap60%Election's. (WARNING my opinion tend's to offend some people, really it's just my sense of humor) Vote_rcap 60% 
[ 3 ]
Election's. (WARNING my opinion tend's to offend some people, really it's just my sense of humor) Vote_lcap0%Election's. (WARNING my opinion tend's to offend some people, really it's just my sense of humor) Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Election's. (WARNING my opinion tend's to offend some people, really it's just my sense of humor) Vote_lcap20%Election's. (WARNING my opinion tend's to offend some people, really it's just my sense of humor) Vote_rcap 20% 
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 5

Poll closed

Election's. (WARNING my opinion tend's to offend some people, really it's just my sense of humor) Empty Election's. (WARNING my opinion tend's to offend some people, really it's just my sense of humor)

Post by NathanC Tue Apr 22, 2008 2:41 am

Who do you want to win the election?

Guess which one I like least?
NathanC
NathanC
General Poster
General Poster

Male
Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2008-04-15

Back to top Go down

Election's. (WARNING my opinion tend's to offend some people, really it's just my sense of humor) Empty Re: Election's. (WARNING my opinion tend's to offend some people, really it's just my sense of humor)

Post by kasey kahne 09 Tue Apr 22, 2008 7:38 am

hahaha man they all suck obama hates our country hilary is messed up and mcain hmm hes not to bad but he is no good has no real good thoughts
kasey kahne 09
kasey kahne 09
General Poster
General Poster

Male
Registration date : 2008-04-06

Back to top Go down

Election's. (WARNING my opinion tend's to offend some people, really it's just my sense of humor) Empty Re: Election's. (WARNING my opinion tend's to offend some people, really it's just my sense of humor)

Post by Nathan Tue Apr 22, 2008 10:41 pm

Barack ftw?
Nathan
Nathan
Admin
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 53
Registration date : 2008-02-21

https://pacyber.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post by NathanC Tue Apr 22, 2008 11:05 pm

What's Barak wtf mean?
NathanC
NathanC
General Poster
General Poster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Nathan Tue Apr 22, 2008 11:07 pm

no Barack Ftw.

BARACK OBAMA FOR THE WIN
Nathan
Nathan
Admin
Admin

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by NathanC Tue Apr 22, 2008 11:08 pm

Ah, well he certainly isn't the worst of the lot. But that's just me.
NathanC
NathanC
General Poster
General Poster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Nathan Tue Apr 22, 2008 11:09 pm

He is the best candidate, I also like John Edwards.
Nathan
Nathan
Admin
Admin

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by NathanC Tue Apr 22, 2008 11:09 pm

Lol, so far no Hillary vote's. LAWL.
NathanC
NathanC
General Poster
General Poster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Nathan Tue Apr 22, 2008 11:10 pm

Hilary is dead in the PA Primary I say Barack is winning over the blue collar vote even though most people find that Hillary can win over the blue collar workers.
Nathan
Nathan
Admin
Admin

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by NathanC Tue Apr 22, 2008 11:12 pm

Again, I can't stand a one of them. But no doubt Obama or Hillary is going to win, just no doubt. And if I had to pick one. IF I HAD TO, IF, it would be Obama.
NathanC
NathanC
General Poster
General Poster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by kasey kahne 09 Wed Apr 23, 2008 2:45 am

lol i still say they all suck caouse obama cant keep his promises hillary is just a sucky candidate and micain well i would go for him
kasey kahne 09
kasey kahne 09
General Poster
General Poster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by NathanC Wed Apr 23, 2008 9:58 pm

You do have a point. Though Mcain wouldn't do much good. He'd do alot less harm.
NathanC
NathanC
General Poster
General Poster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Nathan Thu Apr 24, 2008 2:22 am

Dang you Hillary >Sad
Nathan
Nathan
Admin
Admin

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by NathanC Thu Apr 24, 2008 6:01 am

I can't stand the wench.
NathanC
NathanC
General Poster
General Poster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by kasey kahne 09 Thu Apr 24, 2008 9:32 am

lol but who would u rather have a guy who's religion is against us and can't keep the promises he is making or someone who may actually help america
kasey kahne 09
kasey kahne 09
General Poster
General Poster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by NathanC Thu Apr 24, 2008 9:50 pm

I'll kill myself before I make that choice. That or move to Cananida.
NathanC
NathanC
General Poster
General Poster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Summah! Tue May 06, 2008 9:27 am

Lol any of you hear Obama on the News saying Small towns in PA suck? Well he didn't use the term suck but he said their all like dumb and stuff and were hillbillys or something .. and he has a relationship with his Pastor Wright xD lol

Summah!
General Poster
General Poster

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2008-04-09

Back to top Go down

Post by x_____precious.nothing Tue Jun 03, 2008 1:58 pm

I don't like any of them....
If I had to choose though, it would be McCain.
Definitely not Obama or Hillary. =|
I don't like much of what either of them stand for...
x_____precious.nothing
x_____precious.nothing
General Poster
General Poster

Female
Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2008-06-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum